Saturday, July 22, 2006

 
Well so this is blogging. I would have thought that more effort was required to set one up but you learn something new everyday. Even on the weekends it would seem. I am so relieved as this is the final subject for my masters in Education and by the end of October I will have more free time than I know what to do with. I might actually be able to learn how to use all of the function of my camera.

The weather in Brisbane is good it rained a little last night so I guess I should be hoping that it was also raining near the catchment areas as Queensland is really drying up for the dams that feed Brisbane are only 28% full so they are basically almost empty.

Comments:
Hello Kylie, I notice that you are certainly advanced and almost run off the curve completing your Masters. Well done!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?