Tuesday, September 05, 2006

 

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has worked. It has worked. Yeah Thanks to Mahsa and Helen I could save every thing to H drive and publish it. I hope that I can add a link here. The evaluation and other tables have streached a little bit but I am happy as I was in such a panic last night I woke up and was unable to sleep from 3am to around 5. I will work on the table as there must be a reason that it has moved down to the absolute bottom of the page.

Ok the second test adding the link.

Kylie's Web Quest

Alright now I just have to edit the few mistakes out of my Quest and I can move onto the next step.

Comments:
Kylie, You've done a super job! Good on you! The evaluation table moved down for me also and I didn't know how to fix it so I placed a big frog at the top of it and a bit of typing. You can view mine in the Student Projects section of the Wicki.
 
Yeah Kylie!

#2 student to get your webquest up & viewable ...
I've put a link on my blog & also to Helen's & Jeff's ... the ones that are inside QUT may need to be hosted elsewhere as well - i'll see about doing that.

-Debra-
 
Dear Kylie,
I think your WebQuest is fantastic! There are big spaces in mine, too but I had so many other things in the pipeline that I just had to give up.When I saw Debra, though, she said something like, don't worry about that now, we can fix that with dreamweaver -for this purpose, what we want to see is the content!
So be comforted - and yes!!! It looks great! Cheers! Nilly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?