Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

currently reflecting

Thanks to Jeff and Yvonne for their gret comments. I am currently reflecting and hope to post my full reflection in a few days. I have checked out a couple of the websites and I have to say that we all did a terrific job. Especially given that some of us did not have lots of skills or at least confidence in our skills when we started.

I have looked at Jeff's, Nilly's, and Mahsa'a and commented and checked out Julie's. If anyone does not end up with 2 comments let me know here and I am more than happy to help you out by commenting.

Congratulations to all of us.

Comments:
Dear Kylie,

I've looked at your web page and sincerely find it an excellent piece of work.I was most impressed by your class blog! However, I'm not commenting on it yet, as it was the first website I looked at and feel that I've got to go back to it to comment on it properly. I have to do the comments of the colleagues whose websites I was supposed to comment on, first, as promised and I haven't done that yet!

Kylie, I couldn't wait to see your comments but, (SOB! SOB!) - they have somehow not got saved in my blog, I think. Would it be asking too much of you to do them again?
At least pointing out any glaring discrepancies that I should do something about...
Thanks for the effort you did put in earlier.
You must be in absolute bliss to have finished your last subject.Congratulations and hope you are enjoying your break from study.
Cheers! Nilly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?