Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 
Nilly,
My comments on your site are there Nilly aboout 4 from the bottom! They are not very long as I coould not find many anything wrong. Just one note was you could create a link to the site

http://dictionary.reference.com/. It is an online dictionary that is great as if it does not know the word it does an interenet search of other site for the word. I loved the colours on your site they were not too bright and this makes it eassy on my old eyes. Loved the topic and found the HP activites a challenge. This topic is great for long term students and short tour students alike. Can I use it with my class?

Comments:
Of course you can, Kylie- and try out the recipes, too!
I'll look up your comments and Thanks for the dictionary link.
Congrats on completing your masters! If I pass, I may see you at the convocation- I'm exit-ing with a grad cert and may do the masters someday perhaps! Nilly
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?