Saturday, October 21, 2006

 

Your Comments

Thanks for all of your comments. Re anyone who wants to use a blog but students do not seem interested, I just set it up. Told them to write something then said I was going to put it on our blog. They can not freely write on it as I let two girls on to type something and not so favourbale things ended up being written. That had to be edited so now they email it and I edit it slightly. If they do not want it published I do not force them. They also get the choice of having no name on the post. THis way they know which is theirs but others do not necessarly know.

Now apparently tow or three of the girls have told famiily about the site and most want to see their stuff published.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?